Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/15/10)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/15/10)

Post by Nihil8 »

thanks to you who came in for the game.It was fun,i can see our group growing here,my friend is hooked on timesplitters so hes down next time hes at my place.

thanks-

lazyhoboguy
mytho(thanks for coming,sorry you had internet problems)
favrenation

and i think it was nolimits on?not sure...

anyways it was good fun.maybe i can get my friend to steal his ps2 back from his younger brother and pick up a game for himself.as always i am down to play whenever i am free so hit me up!
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/15/10)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Glad you had fun man. Timesplitters Future Perfect is a great game for playing over Xlink Kai since it has a good amount of small maps for when there isnt huge player counts. Being able to play mapmaker maps through it is pretty awesome as well.

It was just me and farvenation in the Timesplitters Future: Perfect match with you guys.

It was also pretty awesome that you figured out Xlink Kai will let you have 2 consoles online at the same time through one computer, no one had ever tried that before here.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: Timesplitters: Future Perfect (9/15/10)

Post by NoLimits »

Nihil8 wrote:and i think it was nolimits on?not sure...
yeah I wasn't there :P