Mmm, Delicious Gravy Takes Gravy to the Next Level

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Mmm, Delicious Gravy Takes Gravy to the Next Level

Post by Mytho »

[Scene opens with Christopher Paul Whitney, a larger-than-life character weighing 450lbs, standing in a kitchen]

Christopher: Howdy, folks! It's your favorite gravy enthusiast, Christopher Paul Whitney, here to introduce you to the most lip-smacking gravy on the planet – "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy!

[Christopher playfully grabs a ladle and dips it into a pot of steaming "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy]

Christopher: Now, let me tell you something, this gravy is so darn good that I can't help but get a little messy with it. Watch this!

[Christopher spills the gravy all over his body, creating a messy and indulgent scene]

Christopher: Oopsie-daisy! Looks like I've accidentally spilled some of this irresistible "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy all over myself. But hey, that's how you know it's the real deal, folks!

[Christopher licks his fingers, savoring the delectable taste of the gravy]

Christopher: Augh yeah! That's the ticket! "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy is like a symphony of flavors exploding in your mouth. It's so dang good that I can't resist diving right into it!

[Christopher holds up a plate filled with mouthwatering food covered in "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy]

Christopher: And let me tell ya, when you pour this gravy over your favorite dishes, it's like a party in your taste buds! Whether it's mashed potatoes, roast chicken, or even a juicy steak, "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy takes it to a whole new level of yumminess!

[Christopher takes a big bite, his eyes widening with delight]

Christopher: Augh yeah, folks! "Mmm, Delicious!" gravy comes Fatman approved! It's the gravy that satisfies even the heartiest of appetites. Trust me, once you try it, you'll never go back!

[Christopher waves goodbye to the audience with a big smile]

Christopher: Goodbye now! Aussie Dossie!

[Scene fades out with Christopher happily enjoying his meal]
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!