Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by chak88 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:well there was chak88, Avery, and i for awhile

after a time chak88 just hopped in a bomber and bombed and mowed down everything is his way
so i just stayed away from him
Yes I discovered the Glorious method of air travel that is the Bomber ! :D

3 players present at 8PM EST

Avery
TeamR@@kie
Me (Chak88)

I tried to post a pic but it keeps saying can't determine dimensions of image

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Today 3 Members Present at 9:30 AM EST

Kenisis
TeamR@@Kie
Me (Chak88)

I had my best game ever 36 Kills !!!

Wish I could post a Pic !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well I've seen you take a picture before chak. How about a video sometime

well this morning i wanted to do some hunters and weegee22 showed up
thinking he's not played hunters before, i gave him a break at first until he knew about hanging the flags in the nexus
we played a couple of games of hunters and then he left
right when he left i switched over to ctf and right away
chak88 and Kenesis joined the room. Wish weegee22 didn't leave but i don't think he was up for hunters at the time

we would of had 4 people in the same room if timing was just a touch better

So, Chak is becoming a BEAST with the bomber while Kenesis and i cruised around in the transporter
then we started one match with no vehicles and Chak died, almost right away, and he was like screw that and then he voted for Slapdash, which is a map with vehicles, so he jumped back into to his bomber and just crushed everything in his way and even got a triple kill
after that map chak left and Ken and i did a game on beggar's run and that game ended pretty fast
Right when he hung the flag, i was in position to pick it up and vise verse. It was a fast kick ass game

i hope everyone had fun but maybe not as much fun as Chak88 did today

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Ya I might of had just a tiny bit too much fun :)

kENesis
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by kENesis »

Yea that was fun. chak teamkilled me a couple times cuz I got in the way of his bomber. On slapdash I decided to grab a laser rifle and scout out good camping spots. It's really hard to snipe in this game though. I used to be pretty good at it

kENesis
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by kENesis »

All four of us were actually on for a while, R@@k!E, me, chak88 and Avery. We played a game on Slapdash and chak went around bombing like always. I piloted the transporter once to get rookie to demolish the enemy base with me destroying generators and stations while Avery grabbed the flag. Me rookie and avery cruised around in the transporter. Awesome game.

When I was about to score the last cap chak is like fuck this no more bomber and leaves. We played Beggar's Run, my favorite map. Avery went afk for a while or maybe he dced idk. Couple of more matches just me and rookie. We had a pretty good time. One of the snow maps I forgot which one I spent a good while in the enemy base camping their generators while rookie capped a bunch.

I had to leave after that match but we had some awesome games thanks for playing guys.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well what can i say
tonight we had
Avery
Chak88
Kenesis
and i teamR@@K!E
Chak got in his bomber and made a path and if there wasn't one, well he made one. Chak was only able to do one game to night. Avery got in a grav cycle and just flew to get the flag and Kenesis and i cruised around in the transporter and picked up Avery, with the flag a couple of times. We destroyed bots on the way back to our base so Avery could hang the flag. Then we all piled in the transporter and did it again except Chak was destroying the bots that we were trying kill but he did cover us once with the bomber after we had the flag. Avery took a break or something so Ken and i did the snow map Katabatic and he flew in the base and just OWNED everything there while i capped the flag a bunch of times.

Was one of the best turn outs i've seen in a long time and we all played good together.

till next time guys

chak88

Post by chak88 »

kENesis wrote:All four of us were actually on for a while, R@@k!E, me, chak88 and Avery. We played a game on Slapdash and chak went around bombing like always. I piloted the transporter once to get rookie to demolish the enemy base with me destroying generators and stations while Avery grabbed the flag. Me rookie and avery cruised around in the transporter. Awesome game.

When I was about to score the last cap chak is like fuck this no more bomber and leaves. We played Beggar's Run, my favorite map. Avery went afk for a while or maybe he dced idk. Couple of more matches just me and rookie. We had a pretty good time. One of the snow maps I forgot which one I spent a good while in the enemy base camping their generators while rookie capped a bunch.

I had to leave after that match but we had some awesome games thanks for playing guys.
Sorry for the team kills still haven't mastered the aiming of the bombs yet. And my internet actually cut out I was planning to play one more game at least

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Chak88 and i went against each other with bots and i just kept shooting him down until he finally started using the flare grenades and that changed everything. There were two times today that we rammed each others vehicles. I was in the fighter and he was in the bomber and he won. He even mowed me down out of my own fighter once and that's not an easy thing to do. After a little while, Avery jumped in and he's starting to get a taste for the bomber as well. I saw my bots destroyed their base and generators so i switched over to their team to repair everything and helped the team come back. Watch out Avery, that bomber can get to be addicting at times, just ask chak

was fun for a Saturday early morning game

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well, what can i say

if Kenesis and i were on the same team on mortal kombat it would be

FLAWLESS VICTORY

i'm sorry my friend, but we have to start going against each other, at least a couple of games

you're starting to become a better player then you know

We did do some hunters tonight and that was crazy like always. Later, we played a bunch of ctf and just dominated.

I suckered Keneis into doing one more game when he wanted to leave
so i just voted for Beggar's Run hehehe
gg tonight man I'll show you the racing tracks we use to use with grav cycles sometime