Time Splitters Future Perfect (9/25/10)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
SHARKGUN
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: SHARKGUN

Re: Time Splitters Future Perfect

Post by SHARKGUN »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Well I am sorry I dont want my conversations broadcasted all over youtube. If you are going to start doing this I will just have to not be in the skype call or something. And I dont really find it funny watching people's commentary over gameplay. The only way that would work is if everyone is conscious of being recorded and they purposely try to cater their conversation/humor for youtube while they are playing. I dont feel like doing that. I just want to enjoy playing the game and not worry about putting on a show.
Listening to you guys is funny though :P
lazyhoboguy wrote:
SHARKGUN wrote:The matches looked great, but seeing Koko still using Gretel didn't exhilarate me. :|

Hobo, when did the TSFP night start/end last time? Just want to make sure that when I wake up in the morning the match is still up. :lol:
The game will be starting at 7:30 pm (gmt-7) each week. This last time we played about 4 hours I believe so we stopped around 11:30 pm (gmt-7). But I mean cant promise how long we will be on each time. It is just dependent on how long people feel like playing.
Hmm, but 4 hours on Timesplitters are like a blink of an eye to me XD
lazyhoboguy wrote:and in regards to Koko playing as Gretel, nobody else has noticed any problem with fighting that character. I have played with Koko for years and he has used that same character. I never noticed him having an unfair advantage.

And regardless, Koko has already said that if you are playing in the game he will switch the character to someone else since you are the only person that it bothers.
That's good to hear, I really appreciate it.
(gmt+1)

Viscosity
site admin

Re: Time Splitters Future Perfect (9/25/10)

Post by Viscosity »

Can you please just explain to me how it has an unfair advantage? Faulty hitbox? what does that mean? I am sorry if I sound rude but can you show me a link about this or something. Experience doesn't count as evidence unless its video taped.

Here's a deal. I will video tape a match with you and me and one of us will be the bad character. Then you can demonstrate how it has a faulty hit box. So we can once and for all end this silly little feud.

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

Everyone knows my opinion on this already, so I don't really have to explain in detail. I just hope whatever happens, happens and we don't lose players.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well I mean its not a huge deal guys, noonothat said he'd switch his character when sharkgun plays.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

yeah but maybe there is actually a faulty hitbox I don't know. I want to know though.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

In regards to the commentary on the video: I don't want the entire conversation put on YouTube either, but if we could have a "Best Of" video using some voice clips, I'd be fine with that.

I realize that editing would take time, but that is my stance on the issue. I'm just not comfortable with a full conversation on YouTube. :oops:
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea, because we often talk about stuff completely not related to the game that people might find offensive. Plus we do a lot of inside jokes that people wont understand at all.

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Yea, because we often talk about stuff completely not related to the game that people might find offensive. Plus we do a lot of inside jokes that people wont understand at all.
lol BLOW UP 2X