Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Not too many people would play Avalon back in the day so i decided to play this rare map that has vehicles. Avalon is a spacious map and it's one i don't care for, but i thought what the hell, if chak didn't like it he would vote to change it and i forgot that it can be a fun map and it worked out great.

Yo chak, yeah we are definitely going to have to do that map again with more players. If i was a bot today, i think i would call in sick for tribes the next day or try and be a bot on another game. :lol:

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had a game today, July 12th and it was

Chak88, weegee22, and i

Weegee22 had a problem, at first, getting into a transporter. He would hit triangle and that's the grenade button, but on a bunch of other games that's all you have to do.

On tribes, in order to get into a vehicle just fly high up and over into to the cock pit like all vehicles are convertable cars.

Had some good team work and chak just bombed the hell out of everything, except on one game i destroyed his bomber and got him too.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

What a game yesterday, we had

ApeFox1
chak88
Lego
Carlos and i your host

We did a lot of ctf with and with out vehicles and afterwards we did some hunters and death match. There was some pretty good crazy matches, helping out with vehicles, picking up players in the transporter or apefox and chak bombing all resistance so i can get away with the flag.

gg and thanks for playing all who showed up

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

It was fun having 5 players yesterday me an ApeFox were absolutely destroying every square inch of soil with any enemies on it ! LOL

ApeF0x1
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by ApeF0x1 »

Sweet game tonight if you want we could play some more tomorrow!
See you in the next life.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Damn, that was a blast. I know hunters takes a bit to get use to, but people learn fast. I have seen Viscosity in a video, a long time ago, but he did play the map myrkwood before. And apefox1 is learning the mines i see.

That was very intense at the end. I am open for a game between 5 and 7pm cst, but i need to leave at 8 on Wednesday.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

tonight there was
DaMan
Viscosity
harry kid and
me

Hunters was intense at time and then over to ctf.

Harry kid left and would of been helpful going against me.

I turned the bots down because DaMan was the only going for the flag, at times.

The enemy flag is like the nexus in hunters, you need to go for it.

gg to all and a better turn out next time

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

I tried going for the flag a few times but I was busy trying to take down the turrets. I got really damn close to returning your flag but you got me like 5 feet from the my flag lol.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Yeah, you were doing a very good little hop and fly and i was throwing everything i could at you until i finally got you and you were so close to hanging the flag. The best way to take down a base turret is with the missile launcher and you need to be in at least medium armor to get that. It was firestorm i saw you sitting back on at times and i destroyed your base then you destroyed mine. On every map there's a repair pack to repair your base and the one on firestorm is on the first level platform, not the top.

ApeF0x1
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by ApeF0x1 »

Sweet game today! That was really fun!
See you in the next life.