13th Weekly Sunday Game: Timesplitters 2 (2/6/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

13th Weekly Sunday Game: Timesplitters 2 (2/6/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Wow so we had a 6 way tie in the last poll... So thought the fairest thing I could do is make the weekly game a game we haven't played in the longest amount of time. Looking them over I believe Timesplitters 2 is the game we haven't played in the longest.

So, our thirteenth weekly Sunday night game on 2/6/11 is Timesplitters 2.

For more info about our new Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 2/6/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8).

This game will be played through LAN tunneling with the program Xlink Kai. So that night post here in this thread,find us on instant messengers or simply join the game through Xlink Kai if you can play!

If we run into problems with Xlink Kai, we will try out playing the game on XBSlink.

Don't Forget! Vote in the Poll for which game will be played 2 weeks from now on 2/13/2011!

The poll for the Sunday weekly game on 2/13/11 has its own separate thread which is located here:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=6&t=347

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: 13th Weekly Sunday Game: Timesplitters 2 (2/6/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am around to play now if other people aren't watching the superbowl haah.

*EDIT*

Mytho is around too.