12th weekly Sunday game: Jak X: Combat Racing (1/30/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

12th weekly Sunday game: Jak X: Combat Racing (1/30/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

We had a tie between Twisted Metal Black Online and Jak X: Combat Racing in the poll. Never considered what to do in a tie before lol. Think when this happens we can just play the game that has not been played in the longer amount of time. Since we played TMBO last week I made Jak X: Combat Racing the weekly game.

So, our 12th weekly Sunday night game on 1/30/11 is Jak X: Combat Racing.

For more info about our new Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 1/30/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-8).

This Sunday game will be played through XLink Kai, however if Xlink Kai decides to be a piece of crap like it has been doing recently, we can try switching over to XBSlink.

ALSO

If you have never LAN tunneled Jak X: Combat Racing before make sure you follow this guide to setup a special network configuration to save to your PS2 memory card. It is needed in order to play this game through Xlink Kai. Also, this playstation 2 network configuration is the same one that is needed in order to play any PS2 game through XBSlink.

Don't Forget! Vote in the Poll for which game will be played 2 weeks from now on 2/6/2011!

The poll for the Sunday weekly game on 2/6/11 has its own separate thread which is located here:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=6&t=329

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Re: 12th weekly Sunday game: Jak X: Combat Racing (1/30/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I will be around for jak x combat racing later today.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Re: 12th weekly Sunday game: Jak X: Combat Racing (1/30/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well I am around now for Jak X: Combat Racing. Find me in the Xlink Kai arena or on instant messengers.