weekly night for project snowblind?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: weekly night for project snowblind?

Post by Viscosity »

Why don't we do a weekday?

RogueCommando
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: RogueCommando

Post by RogueCommando »

Farvenation, weekdays won't work for me. I have AP american to deal with and parents etc etc. However I do like the idea of a rotating game on sundays. Perhaps at around the same time and the games can be Jak X, TMBO, SWBF 1 or 2, or something else. Sundays could be rotation while saturdays could be timesplitters consistent

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Yeah that sounds better. I prefer the weekend but sunday I won't stay past 11pm now.

RogueCommando
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: RogueCommando

Post by RogueCommando »

Same here Farve. And I'm on an eastern time zone as well. Plus school and parents etc etc. otherwise im down. if we played at 9 eastern time to wind down and chill out before the start of the next school/work week that would be pretty darn awesome.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

RogueCommando wrote:Same here Farve. And I'm on an eastern time zone as well. Plus school and parents etc etc. otherwise im down. if we played at 9 eastern time to wind down and chill out before the start of the next school/work week that would be pretty darn awesome.
Well if we played at that time 6PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) Noonotthat would never be able to make it because of work. But if we do it at 7pm pacific Time (gmt-7) or 10pm eastern time, you can at least play for an hour and noonotthat and seems like everyone else can make it.

Mytho hasn't said yet though if he can make that time, but I think he will be able to.

Doing a weekly game on a weekday (mon- thurs) is also out of the question for me this semester.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

7PM Pacific on Sunday is fine with me.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

So seems like 7:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) is a time everyone can make then?

Unless anyone objects, think this should be the time for the weekly game. Maybe our first game on Sunday can be Project Snowblind.

Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:So seems like 7:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) is a time everyone can make then?

Unless anyone objects, think this should be the time for the weekly game. Maybe our first game on Sunday can be Project Snowblind.

sounds good to me
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

lazyhoboguy wrote:So seems like 7:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) is a time everyone can make then?

I don't want to be a buzzkill...but...

playing at (7:00pm PT) 10pm here would not work great for me. Nights before days I have school I like to go to bed anywhere from 10:00 to 11:00pm. So the longest I could be at the game would be a half hour probably before I'd want to sleep. But I don't really want to hold back everyone else by being the only person not okay with that time. :|

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Yeah I am the same with you No Limits but I am central so I get to play 2 hours. Maybe we start an hour earlier since most people seem to have a tight fit with this. I know Nonothat would have to join an hour later so maybe we should just stay with the normal time.