Line up a Mapmaker night for Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Line up a Mapmaker night for Timesplitters Future Perfec

Post by Viscosity »

Yeah. I don't mind map maker maps except that when there is large open space it lags terribly. But if you shoves some good map maker maps in the normal Saturday night rotation then it keeps things fresh. And to make new ones we could have a MAP Maker Night on one of the weekly games every now and then to see if we can shove some others into normal rotation.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Lt. Surge wrote:A few standard maps for like the first hour, then our bodies will be ready.
Lol my thoughts exactly.

noonotthat
site admin
Xlink Kai username: noonotthat

Post by noonotthat »

One reason why we don't really play mapmaker maps is because to platy new maps with map maker maps, you have to re-host the game. This means if you are only playing a map once, then you must end the game and re-host after every single match. This can be both time consuming and annoying, we play the games that are already one he disc because it allows for a much more fluid gameplay experience. If we were to make a dedicated map night we would need to make sure every one was on Skype. That way everyone would know that when a game ended that it wasn't truly over for the night. otherwise people wise people might think the game is over when the game isn't truly over would leave before we we are done for night.
No lube for me!