Motor Kombat Thursday August 28th 6:00pm est

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Avery
Level 12: Warm Summer

Re: Motor Kombat Sunday August 24th 6:30pm cst

Post by Avery »

Great, I hope to see you all there. If possible I'll try and have a brazilian guy as well there, and then if we all show up we'd be 6 including chak

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Motor Kombat Thursday August 28th 6:00pm est

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i'm going to try to make it for a game or two just to race this Thursday

you will get disconnected a bunch of times, just deal with it and be patient

Avery

Post by Avery »

Great Turn out, unfortunatly not everyone showed up at the same time though only 1 person said they would come and didn't show up, I'm very happy at the outcome, people who showed up:

Avery
Weegee
Masquarr
Chak88
Shanezenos
Castillho
TeamR@@K!E

only guy who didn't show was El Marton who said he'd be there, though still looking to see when DJPlace and spanishpizza will return

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

amazing turn out Avery

you should start a thread in the after game part of this forum for mka

you know how i feel about you not starting your own thread and i will back it up when you do :D

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Avery wrote:Great Turn out, unfortunatly not everyone showed up at the same time though only 1 person said they would come and didn't show up, I'm very happy at the outcome, people who showed up:

Avery
Weegee
Masquarr
Chak88
Shanezenos
Castillho
TeamR@@K!E

only guy who didn't show was El Marton who said he'd be there, though still looking to see when DJPlace and spanishpizza will return
It was fun finally got to play ! hey Avery were you using a headset because the game kept saying you were talking but I didn't hear you is this game headset compatible ?

Avery

Post by Avery »

yeah it was fun to play, would have preferred if we had all met up at the same time, could have gotten a full game. And no, wasn't me on the mic, was Masquarr, we had few of us in skype call all talking, don't know what your issues were? Main thing is gotta make sure you using the latest version 6.18, all the older versions have lost full support and will force ya to update soon.

Though in case ya didn't get it, when I cycle through all the cars really fast, means we're waiting for someone. Though good idea, that was just thrown out there, that I think I'll go ahead with is, was thrown out to maybe create a youtube page for ps2online / Bobz / OpenSPY, for all the leftover ps2 online games, to make 2014 vids.

Still though people I've contacted previously who haven't replied with MKA: DJPlace, Spanishpizza36, chance4x