Flatout 1 (or 2) 3 Dez. 6:00 Uhr pm CET

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Flatout 1 (or 2) 3 Dez. 6:00 Uhr pm CET

Post by chak88 »

Nightcrawlerz wrote:I have played with the chak in 2012, amazing game, maybe somebody want schedule and play again? I have Flatout 1 and 2...
That would be great me and Freak300 ended up playing a couple times in December what time and day is best for you ?

Nightcrawlerz
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai username: nightcrawlerz

Post by Nightcrawlerz »

chak88 wrote:
Nightcrawlerz wrote:I have played with the chak in 2012, amazing game, maybe somebody want schedule and play again? I have Flatout 1 and 2...
That would be great me and Freak300 ended up playing a couple times in December what time and day is best for you ?
Well... better to me in weekend, but I will see a good day to play and I will schedule with you here... and I will call a friend to play with us too :D

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by chak88 »

Nightcrawlerz wrote:
chak88 wrote:
Well... better to me in weekend, but I will see a good day to play and I will schedule with you here... and I will call a friend to play with us too :D
Awesome the more the merrier :D