Motor Kombat

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Avery
Level 12: Warm Summer

Re: Motor Kombat

Post by Avery »

teamR@@K!E wrote:well this Sunday at 2 should work
what about you Avery, i have not seen you put up a date and time yet, and this is your idea ;)
Generally I work with what others choose, and I'm completely good now for this weekend, but generally on the weekdays, 11:00am - 11:00pm EST is generally good, anything else, generally from 11:00-1:00am is very iffy. Almost good any day, unless I'm dead tired, then I'll fall asleep. I know Weegee's and DJPlace's schedual already

@- teamR@@K!E that doesn't tell me when normally you can game, still need for chak, chance4x and Masquarr to give normal times they're available, and you should probably get skype

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Well Avery i gave a normal day and time and what you did is just general
I've seen way to many people like you saying they can make it any time but yet they still won't put up an exact date and time of their own, they're just followers

So Avery, speak for yourself and pick a specific date and time, JUST ONE that'll work for you

don't give me a general idea pick one date and time that you will stand by and stick to it
don't go off of mine, which is 2pm cst this Sunday only.

I understand you're flexible and that's great. I would just like you to pick one set date and time that you will stick to, and of course if you don't have anyone interested then don't show up

and once you figure out how to set, just one, date and time that you like and you stick to it, you should start your own thread. Why keep adding to here

Avery

Post by Avery »

teamR@@K!E wrote:Well Avery i gave a normal day and time and what you did is just general
I've seen way to many people like you saying they can make it any time but yet they still won't put up an exact date and time of their own, they're just followers

So Avery, speak for yourself and pick a specific date and time, JUST ONE that'll work for you

don't give me a general idea pick one date and time that you will stand by and stick to it
don't go off of mine, which is 2pm cst this Sunday only.

I understand you're flexible and that's great. I would just like you to pick one set date and time that you will stick to, and of course if you don't have anyone interested then don't show up

and once you figure out how to set, just one, date and time that you like and you stick to it, you should start your own thread. Why keep adding to here
DANG man, if you're gonna put it that way, Monday, 9:00pm EST however always choosing a time and telling others to show up doesn't necessarily always work, so far, worked for Finest Hour :mrgreen:

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

if i don't get called in Monday, then i'm looking forward to a 9pm est game

you should try and get your cod finest hour buddies in here

Avery

Post by Avery »

teamR@@K!E wrote:if i don't get called in Monday, then i'm looking forward to a 9pm est game

you should try and get your cod finest hour buddies in here
Don't really need to, everyone's got skype :D but for MKA gotta wait for chak, chance4x and Masquarr, as for a 9:00pm game, as long as everyone's fine with it. I'm getting an rca splitter soon, so I'll be able to record a match or 2 and put them up online for others to see