Vote for the Weekly Sunday Game (12/25/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.

Which Game for 12/25/11? (Sunday Night in 2 weeks) (poll ends 12/18/11)

Poll ended at Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 pm

1. Tribes Aerial Assault
10%
2. Killzone
30%
3. Jak X: Combat Racing
No votes
4. Cold Winter
No votes
5. Twisted Metal Black Online
No votes
6. XIII
No votes
7. SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs
40%
8. Ratchet Deadlocked (also known as Ratchet: Gladiator)
No votes
9. Amplitude (temporarily online)
No votes
10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
20%

Total votes: 10

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Vote for the Weekly Sunday Game (12/25/11)

Post by wawowe »

Our weekly Sunday game will be on 12/25/11 which is in 2 weeks. Like every weekly Sunday game, it will start at 9:30 PM Eastern Time (gmt-5).

So lets vote on what game we will be playing then. The poll starts today and will run until Sunday Night on 12/18/11.

For more info about our Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post.

Also, please don't vote for a game in the poll if you do not own the game you are voting for or you know for sure already that there is no way you could play that game at the weekly game time. When people do this it can result in in that game winning the poll, but few people showing up to actually play it.

For the choices in the poll. I tried picking games that have a good amount of active players by looking at the Community Online Games List. Like if only 2 people own a game its probably not a good idea to make it the weekly game since people can just schedule some other day to play it. So please check out that list and see if you need to let us know to update it with any new ps2 online games you have obtained.

If you haven't seen a game you want to play on the poll in a long time, let us know you'd like to see it added and we will try to add it into the next poll.

MajinHalo521
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: MetaSwordzGuy695

Re: Vote for the Weekly Sunday Game (12/25/11)

Post by MajinHalo521 »

If the game that wins the pole isn't "M" rated, I'll pick it up and play with you guys :D
(gmt-5)

Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

MajinHalo521 wrote:If the game that wins the pole isn't "M" rated, I'll pick it up and play with you guys :D
SOCOM 3 is rated "M" but it only has a little blood. Also, their is no swearing or foul language. SOCOM: Combined Assault is virtually the same game (but with co-op) and it uses the same server as SC3. SCA is rated "T".
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

MajinHalo521 wrote:If the game that wins the pole isn't "M" rated, I'll pick it up and play with you guys :D
Get Combined Assault, it's a T rated version that has all the Socom 3 maps plus some more.

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

In my opinion (and many others - including ps3 players) Socom 2 is the best Socom game ever created, and then Socom 1. Socom 2 may have at the most around 100-150 active players (about 250-300 less than Socom CA). However, the offline and online gameplay is a lot more fun and more skill oriented than Socom CA. Socom 3 and Socom CA are the games that started the downhill spiral of the SOCOM series into what is now more a bad version of CoD.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hmm dont know if u guys noticed but this next game falls on Christmas night haha. Dont see the turnout being too great then? Think in past years we cancelled it when it ended up on a big holiday like that. But maybe some of you guys can play. I wont have my ps2 with me so I wont.

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I just realized that lol. I could come and play SC3 if it wins. If I get a ps3 though...I probably wont come on. If I do it would be just to tell my friends that I got a ps3.
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Also just noticed that socom 3 is like 9 bucks on amazon new. Looks like they dropped the price by 5 bucks for the christmas deal stuff.:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new