Fifa 07 help with online

Go here to ask for help about how to play your Playstation 2 online and through LAN tunneling programs like Xlink Kai. If you have any other questions about how to get your PS2 online ask them here.
redlegend
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Fifa 07 help with online

Post by redlegend »

Hey all! I need some help with getting fifa 07 to work online. I couldn't find any servers online, so assume that there arent any, but if thats the case I'd like to host one my self.
Can anyone give me some instructions or point me to where i need to look to learn how to do this?

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Fifa 07 help with online

Post by chak88 »

redlegend wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:44 am
Hey all! I need some help with getting fifa 07 to work online. I couldn't find any servers online, so assume that there arent any, but if thats the case I'd like to host one my self.
Can anyone give me some instructions or point me to where i need to look to learn how to do this?
Unfortunately that was an EA Game and they are notorious for strictly controlling online access. As far as I know it is impossible to revive any EA games. :cry:

redlegend
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Fifa 07 help with online

Post by redlegend »

^thats what I thought too, but I saw other ea games,l from the same era, like swbf2 and nfsu , have custom servers and I had hope that it'd be possible, one way or another