site suggestion

Post here if you are having problems with the website or if you have comments about it.
altecgodofchaos
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

site suggestion

Post by altecgodofchaos »

i think you should add an audio/video forum for the audio video enthusiast and people wanting help setting things up
(gmt-7)

Live in your world.
play in ours.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: site suggestion

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am not entirely sure what you mean.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

We have a community video section for videos of the games we played.

altecgodofchaos

what i meant was to put in an audio/video forum for the audio/video enthusiasts, like a place where me and other audio video enthusiasts can exchange info on tvs stereos, whats the best hd cable to use, that kind of stuff. for an example you could make this a forum- Audio and video forum, and description- PS2 home theater enthusiasts: swap info on HDTV, surround sound and more. i can offer all the knowledge i know to contribute to that forum if you make it. that forum should attract more people to the website
(gmt-7)

Live in your world.
play in ours.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Well you can already talk about all of that in the General PS2 discussion section of the site. I don't really think there is a need to make a new forum section for something like that.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Yeah and most of us know a lot about Audio/Video stuff. PS2 isn't HD too. If you want to talk about that stuff there are audio visual forums that you can go to. This site for PS2 gaming.

altecgodofchaos

yeah most of you not all. thats why i added the audio and video thread for people who are looking to play their ps2 in HD or planning on buying a tv. i think it was thoughtful of me to offer all the info i posted on there.

Favrenation wrote:Yeah and most of us know a lot about Audio/Video stuff. PS2 isn't HD too. If you want to talk about that stuff there are audio visual forums that you can go to. This site for PS2 gaming.
(gmt-7)

Live in your world.
play in ours.

noonotthat
site admin
Xlink Kai username: noonotthat

Post by noonotthat »

While some people at the site may be interested in audio video stuff (myself included) again we are a site about ps2. There are audio and video enthusiast forums you can join if you want to get more in depth. Try to keep these audio video threads relating to ps2 stuff as much as possible. Thanks
No lube for me!

altecgodofchaos

can you at least consider putting a forum for audio/video? i can also offer my expertise in repairing the playstation 2 and getting things setup
(gmt-7)

Live in your world.
play in ours.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

altecgodofchaos wrote:can you at least consider putting a forum for audio/video? i can also offer my expertise in repairing the playstation 2 and getting things setup
We have considered it already. Unfortunately, that is just too off topic from PS2 online gaming to warrant its own section. PS2 repair and PS2 audio/video setup can still be discussed on the site already and I think it is just too specific of a topic. A whole site section for it doesn't seem needed.