Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Hogwarts
Level 4: Rumble Group

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by Hogwarts »

My favorite part of tribes is the vehicles. it's a very cool aspect of the game. I hope we can explore that side more.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well that's kind of messed up that you mentioned that because back in the day people use to host a room that was a game with in a game

like we would play slapdash ctf and the host would put everyone on the same side and everyone would jump in a gravity bike and we would have a set course to do races

i was one of the hosts that did that

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Weegee22 and i did some tdm for awhile. At first we were against each and weegee22 was like screw that and we joined up on the same team and just rocked

i don't know why you kept leaving at times, your ping was good

not bad for a Sunday game and I'm still waiting for favrenation to do a game to night as well

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well that was fun Weegee22 didn't jump in the other room

a cheese head was there and jobby, kicking ass, all on the same team
jumped in a transporter a couple of times and jobby got in a fighter jet to get the flag fast and i tried to pick him up to go hang the flag and kill bots on the way it was cooL

i finally bombed jobby back and i team killed a cheese head once

Favrenation is learning the game a bit

hoped you guys liked the room too :|

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

yeah i really need to learn how to play better lol.

Hogwarts
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by Hogwarts »

I had to jump off. We had alot of fun tho. I'm starting to get better at the game

You should add me and Fevrenation on skype (looking at you R@@kie) That is the one reason I was online tonight is because Fevre sent me a invite haha.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

yeah, i don't have skype but I'm glad he sent you an invite. I wish weegee22 would of joined our room. I have no idea why he left

Favrenation, i thought you played this game back in the day. Well at least i know you used to go to the tribes forum a couple of times and yes you are learning the game

now if we can just have a good group on Friday

Crusty Hobo wants to do a game but he won't be able to do a game until 1:00am cst on a Friday or Saturday
he gets off at 12:30am cst

i work way late as well, on the weekdays, i won't be around until 2am cst
my Friday is open though

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

I am booked the entire week except for sunday sorry. Is there anyway you can voice chat at all? Or at least stay in the site chat while gaming? I have a lot of questions about what im supposed to be doing lol.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

nope, there's is no way of communicating except for preset phrases that you can use, it's a button lay out of words and it just makes things harder at time and can only be used in a ds room, like yours. In order to make it work you have to add "CHAT-TEST" to you're buddy list, go in to a ds room, and hit the square button to use the preset phrases

if you have any questions at all about tribes chances are i can help

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

weegee22, my buddy, and i did some hunters
was intense and crazy it takes a bit to get use to that game style

i grabbed a bunch of flags someone drop and hung them in the nexus for over a hundred points which helped me win that game

other games were close i did come back at the end of the last one with a huge flag hang

it was good but could of used more players