Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

lego
blue dragon
and i did over an hour of tribes and one transporter passed another one, going two directions and it was just really fun with the transporter

everyone just flew around and kicked ass
the last game was beggar's run and that got to be intense as well

thanks to all who played

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Well it was a happy Easter for me since Lego joined a tribes game i hosted.

We went against each other and he didn't mind going against me and we played a couple of great games.

I mowed him down and he did the same so i bombed him and then he went bombing as well.

There was a couple of close calls and last shots that mattered at the time of the game and that made it intense.

GG man and thanks for playing and not quitting going against me.

I did put bots on so it was four on four players.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Yesterday Was A Great Set Of Games There Was 4 Of Us At Once And We Played Some Intense CTF Games !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

We got to a total of five players and everyone was in the transporter at the same time... that was awesome killing bots. There was this one time that chak was bombing, I was nadding, and Lego was in a vehicle.

i was going to steal chak's kill with my nade in the face to this bot, before he bombed him, and here comes Lego in a vehicle i thought it was the fighter and looked again and he was in a grav bike and Lego stole chak's and my kill

in a grav bike he mowed him down :|

Everyone beating down the bots in a transporter and sometimes there was just one bot and there was no chance

thanks to all that joined

and hunter is always intense

doffo's a bitch at times and even lordnikon showed

doffo
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by doffo »

Pretty good games. I never tried out CaptureNHold mode before. Of course I get slapped around a bit but overall fun. DM was insane and r@@kie tied it up quickly.

DaMan showed up later. :) I am spent! Thanks!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

That was fun, i do like cnh on firestorm and i wanted DaMan to get better at flying so we use to do cnh on abominable and that was good too.

Just the one on one firestorm gets to be intense.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well doffo and i went to town on firestorm playing cnh

we did a bunch of other maps too

i got to detonate doffo a couple of times and it was intense going one on one in equinox and abominable

gg man

doffo
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by doffo »

Good stuff! I know im a week late replying, but it was a good time playing cnh. yea, the many times you detonated me hahhaha. swore I was about to capture a point, then I explode haha. Good stuff.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Sunday's game was great.

I thought i made the teams fare and there was a lot of close calls and action going on.

Having five players, i felt we did good. The thing that pissed me off was that everyone left after one game... one kick ass game with

doffo
chak88
Lego
DaMan and

EyE

i still thank you all for joining.

chak loves to bomb
Lego repairs shit... too much,
doffo is a great killer
DaMan likes to play and eYe

i rock

a long time ago, when i get one of my buddies to play. He tells me why we stopped playing or hated tribes and he says "it's because of me" he hates tribes because of me

i do and have gotten my ass kicked, like by doffo, but it's rare and i just want players to have fun.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Today in the early game it was just me and Rookie but we played for about an hour.

In what is now my new favorite map, Avalon, we absolutely destroyed the bots I am talking total destruction !

Then we played this map that I hate for like 10 mins until I couldn't take it anymore and voted to change the map to Slapdash were the bots put up much more of a fight but we smashed and dashed them for awhile until victory was ours !

One of the funnest sessions in awhile :) hopefully next time more will join