My Body Is Ready-Friday Night 9/3/10 GMT-5

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Re: My Body Is Ready-Friday Night 9/3/10 GMT-5

Post by Lt. Surge »

If you've played so much Online, why do you care so much?

No sht, Robofish has a small head. Doesn't mean I can't beat him.

SHARKGUN
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2
Xlink Kai username: SHARKGUN

Post by SHARKGUN »

Lt. Surge wrote:If you've played so much Online, why do you care so much?

No sht, Robofish has a small head. Doesn't mean I can't beat him.
I do care because I want matches to be fair, that's why TSFP is my favourite shooter. The game is incredibly balanced and apart from some things like the earlier mentioned characters the game is really fun.

Of course you can kill any of those "problem"-characters, but the point is that even though you aim at them the shots don't hurt them as much as other characters because a part of the shots isn't registered by their faulty hitbox.

You see that when people strafe a lot with these characters.

Therefore I'd like the players here to stay away from the 3 mentioned chars just out of fairness.
(gmt+1)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

The Game Scheduling forum section is for planning games, so since this match being discussed is already over please continue on the discussion in the After the Game forum section. The purpose of thje After the Game forum section is to start a thread about games we have played and talk about them after the fact.

I already created a thread for this Timesplitters Future Perfect match that we played, so please go here if you want to talk about this match.

This thread has been locked.