weekly night for project snowblind?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: weekly night for project snowblind?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

@NoLimits

This is why its hard to plan weekly games, since everyone has totally different schedules. THe best thing in my opinion is to compromise so everyone can at least be around to play the game at the time, even if its for short periods. This seems like the only day where we can have everyone in this thread be able to show up for some period of time. Because if we do it on a day when 2 or 3 people never will be able to play, it means the weekly games have a much higher chance of not working out and not having people show up.

perhaps then we can compromise a bit? Make the game start at 6:30 pm Pacific Time (GMT-7)? Because then Nolimits can play for an hour instead of 30 mins. And noonotthat will miss the first 30 mins but can show up after that.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I suppose thats the best scenario

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I talked to noonotthat and he said he could make the weekly game at 6:30 PM Pacific time (gmt-7) on Sunday nights, so looks that is the best time for the weekly game.

Was thinking then we should postpone the first Weekly Sunday Game Night until next sunday 11/14/2010, since its a bit short notice to start a project snowblind match this sunday. Would work better if people have a week to know about it and plan to showup.

Ill make a news post about our weekly game later today to inform people about this.