r6:3/r6:lockdown/ghost recon jungle storm online

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

r6:3/r6:lockdown/ghost recon jungle storm online

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

hey ppl i have heard that many ppl have trouble trying to host on Ghost Recon: Jungle storm.. I can host just fine..Ive tried it and it works great so.. I am looking for players for rainbow 6 : 3 / rainbow 6 :lockdown & ghost recon jungle storm online.. u can find any of these games at ur local gamestop, eb games ect. r6:3 = 4.99 r6:lockdown= 8.99 ghost recon: jungle storm = 7.99.. they r well worth the money if u dont have them and they are also online co op! or classic rivalry! I am trying to do the best i can to see these games active again! especially jungle storm its the only ghost recon that is classic open ended maps and actually a tactical game! I also have Ghost Recon 2 but dont know how 2 host or create a game! but anyways I know they r some ppl out there who wana play this and feel the same way i do about seeing it active.. Anyway ive got a small group of ppl for ghost recon jungle storm and we're gona be playing throughout the week.. also im starting a group of ppl who want these games active again.. if u want in or wana play reply 2 me and let me know! thank u
Last edited by numba0nestunna100 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: r6:3/r6:lockdown/ghost recon jungle storm online

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Id be up for playing jungle storm co op sometimes this week if you can host it. I could play tomorow night perhaps. I am in the pacific time zone and could play sometime around and after 6 or 7 pm Pacific time.

numba0nestunna100

yes i can definetly host and it works fine ive done it b4 so i already know for sure it works.. so more likely 7 ur time is good for me.. and ill most likely message u on yahoo or somthin 1st 2 make sure ur gona be there.. if u could put a post up about the schedule thatd be cool. tell mytho also if u can thx

EthanE3Eves
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by EthanE3Eves »

Yeeeeah, I'm eventually gonna have to get these games and join in on the fun; this era of shooters was the sweet spot for me, I loved playing FPS/TPS games around this time, and always found myself really getting into shooters.

I remember dominating on Rainbow Six 3 when it first came out for the PS2, but then again, the real competition then was on the Xbox Live servers. I believe I played Ghost Recon online once or twice, and it felt a little quirky. Might've not been Jungle Storm though. Lockdown is also another game I haven't tried yet. Sounds like a nice lineup for me to browse. :D

Putting Future Perfect on my "to get" list too. I'll most certainly join in with you guys when I've got everything started on my end. 8-)
(gmt-5)

I am an oldschool AMPLITUDE player. Contact me if you want to game it up!

numba0nestunna100

awesome man.. yes rb6 lockdown is co op (run n gun) type of the r6 series.. kinda like r6:3 but with beefed up grahics.. not AS tactical tho.. but still a great game! no.. the ghost recon u prolly played might have been advanced warfighter, they didnt put much effort into this or ghost recon 2.. if ur a guy that goes for graphics and look ghost recon 2 and advanced warfighter are the way to go, however i believe there is a problem with online hosting / creating games.. there is no option 2 do so.. ! idk how 2 do it atleast.. ghost recon jungle storm and the original ghost recon the graphic arent as good.. but the game is tactical man.. the maps are open ended not just 1 path that ubi chose u to take.. rainbow 6 lockdown is 8.99 and ghost recon : jungle storm is 7.99 rainbow 6 3 is 4.99.. if u want to get ghost recon 2 or advanced warfighter for when the problem is figured out.. do so if u just want it as to add to ur collection or r6 and GR.. but definetly rainbow 6 lockdown and Jungle storm! definetly worth ur money.. definetly worth it for online play! and believe me buddy ive started doing what i can on my part of this movement too~! just let us know when u got the games.. also u can find em on amazon.com for really cheap like 4dollars a piece total! thx

Mr.Chale
Xlink Kai username: Mr Chale

Post by Mr.Chale »

ive always been interested to play lockdown but its a ghost town havent played it online yet
(gmt-6)

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/world00 ... e=GMT-0600&" width="480" height="250" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

numba0nestunna100

do u have lockdown? u should also get ghost recon jungle storm.. 7.99 at gamestop as u see im rounding up ppl for jungle storm.. if u wana play that or lockdown.. let me know a time and day.. I can play 2nite if our jungle storm doesnt happen.. but anyway there is a game of jungle storm suposed to go down about 10pm eastern 7pm pacific if u want in on it.. but i doubt ud have it by then.. but seriously im really starting a movement to get these games active again.. if u want in thatd be great thx

numba0nestunna100

if ur into tactical games with open maps not linear and want a challenge.. ud love ghost recon jungle storm! i do its 1 of my top 5 favorite all time games!

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I'd like to play Lockdown at some point if we can get at least 4 people. I've only ever played it with 2 people, but I have a feeling I'd really like it with more people.

numba0nestunna100

ok buddy will do.. uh mytho wanted 2 play sometime.. so thats 3 and i can prolly get my gf to be the 4th.. but yeah i got a jungle storm game goin on tonite! do u have it?? we can play lockdown 2maro or somtime this week add me.. i tried addin u. idk whats up w/ it tho!