weekly sniper elite?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: weekly sniper elite?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I didn't forget, but I forgot that the router here had its wireless go down so I didnt have enough ethernet cords to get my ps2 online :cry: . I won't be able to play my ps2 online for a few days until the landlord gets a new router.

So did anyone show up to play? If it didn't work out this week perhaps we could try again next week at the same time?

Heely
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Heely »

lazyhoboguy wrote:I didn't forget, but I forgot that the router here had its wireless go down so I didnt have enough ethernet cords to get my ps2 online :cry: . I won't be able to play my ps2 online for a few days until the landlord gets a new router.

So did anyone show up to play? If it didn't work out this week perhaps we could try again next week at the same time?
Will be game next week. I get off at 7:30, so 8 EST will work.

BLOODHOUND
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by BLOODHOUND »

I'll be on at "8 pm eastern 5 pm pacific" and will wait till "8:30 pm eastern 5:30 pm pacific" for people to show, If no one does then I'm done with SE till SEv2 comes out.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

BLOODHOUND wrote:I'll be on at "8 pm eastern 5 pm pacific" and will wait till "8:30 pm eastern 5:30 pm pacific" for people to show, If no one does then I'm done with SE till SEv2 comes out.
Lol, well I will definitely try to make it unless something stops me. Last time the router here died so I couldn't get my ps2 online that night.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I still intend to make this tomorrow. I probably won't be able to host though, so hopefully someone else can.

BLOODHOUND
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by BLOODHOUND »

Here is everyone's reminder post about the game tonight at 8 pm eastern 5 pm pacific, I "intend" on seeing you guys then.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Can't make it sorry I have work then. But i set up and IRC channel for people to get in touch with each other. It on the freenode network and the channel is "ps2online" without the quotes of course.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

If u download this http://peuk.dyndns.info/stuf/XCHAT-2.zip this should automatically bring u to the channel. Courtesy goes to Wawowe for configuring it and making it portable.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

BLOODHOUND wrote:Here is everyone's reminder post about the game tonight at 8 pm eastern 5 pm pacific, I "intend" on seeing you guys then.
Err well I guess you mocking me was ok, since I fell asleep early and missed the game time again. Sorry for not being able to show up again :( . But yea this happens sometimes when planning games. Stuff comes up and people have to miss out sometimes. Hopefully some other people showed up to play with you though.