Videos Games Like FlatOut..

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Furious2000
Level 2: My Street Resident

Videos Games Like FlatOut..

Post by Furious2000 »

I play on the server's all the time with people on my lan.. is it really terminated or is that a misprint. Cuz i really wanna play someone this game from this forum!

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Videos Games Like FlatOut..

Post by Mytho »

Furious2000 wrote:I play on the server's all the time with people on my lan.. is it really terminated or is that a misprint. Cuz i really wanna play someone this game from this forum!
LAN support for this game has never been documented. If this game does have LAN support, then Flatout will always be playable online through tunneling services such as Xlink Kai or XBSlink.

As far as I am aware, Flatout is still online for PS2. This game is hosted by Gamespy. Gamespy games are only taken offline if the publisher of the game sends a formal letter requesting the shutdown of a particular game's online features. Flatout should still be online for the foreseeable future.

Flatout is not one of our focus games at this forum. I personally do not own this game. However, there might be somebody here who owns this title. I would check the Community Online Game List or wait for somebody to post a reply to this thread.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=29&t=17

According to the sources I used to make this list the servers are down for that game. But I haven't personally been able to test the game. I don't own the game. I had not heard that game has a LAN mode. I am curious to see now.

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

It doesn't have a particular lan mode, I think only in the PAL version. If that's true that gamespy keeps server's up, like Area 51, this game must still be up :twisted: that's why it works when I play with people on the same network

Furious2000

Post by Furious2000 »

Oh Please be a worthy opponent here of Flatout that will play with me.