THUG2?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
icebears4ever
Level 7: PacifistZone
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: haveno

THUG2?

Post by icebears4ever »

Does anyone wanna play THUG2 with me?
(gmt+1)

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: THUG2?

Post by Viscosity »

I only have THPS 3 and 4. I have gotten both to work online too.

icebears4ever

Post by icebears4ever »

Favrenation wrote:I only have THPS 3 and 4. I have gotten both to work online too.
:(
(gmt+1)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

To be honest I like the older ones better. Sorry if this disappoints you but u can get those games at Gamestop for like 5-7 bucks each. What it comes down to these games is that like most sports games is that each new version doesn't really come out with anything new. It just has updated graphics and such. I know the underground series is supposed to be good but I also heard that Pro skater 4 is a mix between PS3 and UG. I like PS4 the best too.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I also only have Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and 4 and I just picked up 4 a few weeks ago. Maybe I will get the underground games in the future but I have also heard from many people that the Pro Skater Series is supposed to be better.

icebears4ever

Post by icebears4ever »

lazyhoboguy wrote:I also only have Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and 4 and I just picked up 4 a few weeks ago. Maybe I will get the underground games in the future but I have also heard from many people that the Pro Skater Series is supposed to be better.
Underground 1 and Pro Skater 4 is the best ones, but i just think its bad that everyone sticks to THUG1 on PS2 online!
(gmt+1)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Nonotthat told me that proskater 4 was a mix between undergorund 1 and proskater 3. I have never played any underground games. (not sure what is different) but i might eventually get them.

icebears4ever

Post by icebears4ever »

Favrenation wrote:Nonotthat told me that proskater 4 was a mix between undergorund 1 and proskater 3. I have never played any underground games. (not sure what is different) but i might eventually get them.
One big difference is the story lines, levels and That u can get off your board.
(gmt+1)