.hack//fragment

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
RedOperator
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Sergeant_Ziploc

.hack//fragment

Post by RedOperator »

So if I read the news lately correctly, .hack//frägment is now able to be played normally through a backup ISO file and just normal connecting (Not DNS or Tunneling) correct? If this is the case please reply with how I can set it up on PS2 (Not PC) and about how many people play it. Either way I wanna schedule a game so reply and we can get something together.

Shanzenos
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: shanzenos

Re: .hack//fragment

Post by Shanzenos »

it's 3 players per room. With a ps2 you don't burn it but put it on a USB stick via the usb bundle. You need something like Free Mcboot or swap magic to play it though, more than likely you'll need free mcboot which you can install on a memory card via swap magic. once you have free mcboot you can follow the tutorial in the download file here I've prepared: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B--ed7V ... NqdDA/edit I play every so often with a few of my friends, hope to see more people.

RedOperator
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Sergeant_Ziploc

Re: .hack//fragment

Post by RedOperator »

Hey thanks I already have Freemcboot but I'll do that as soon as I download it!!