Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Motor Kombat (Racing Game)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
FreddY
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Razxr

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Motor Kombat (Racing Game)

Post by FreddY »

Motor Kombat is a minigame in Mortal Kombat Armageddon. It features some of the characters in a Mario Kart-like racing game, with a Mortal Kombat twist. Each character has their own special moves and their own customized go-kart. It also includes style-based Fatalities for characters, and deathtraps. In the game, players can knock their opponents into various deathtraps on the courses.

Motor Kombat features online play for up to eight players, as well as off-line support for up to four players (two players in PS2 version) with a split-screen display.

Motor Kombat features ten characters, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Bo' Rai Cho, Jax, Baraka, Raiden, Kitana, Mileena, Cyrax, and Johnny Cage, as well as five tracks, Bo' Rai Cho's Brewery, Botan Jungle, Lin Kuei Raceway, Lost Pyramid and Outworld Refinery.

Would anyone be interested in playing this game mode? Even though it's not a full-fledged game, Motor Kombat is one of the only online Kart Racing games for PS2, along with Crash Tag Team Racing and Jak X: Combat Racing (which are both only playable online via LAN tunneling). Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is now playable online again through its normal online servers via FreddY's fix.

For those that don't own it, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is $9.99 used at GameStop, and is still available at most Walmart stores, bundled with Deception and Shaolin Monks as part of the Mortal Kombat Collection, brand new for $19.96.

Last edited by FreddY on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Motor Kombat (Racing Game)

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i might have to check out that racing game if i can find it

i might get burnt out on it fast

but it'll be fun for awhile

I'll let you know if i find and when i'll play

CrustyHobo
Level 6: Respectful Citizen Golf 2

Post by CrustyHobo »

I think I have this. Id be up for it

dmnhonzo
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by dmnhonzo »

Its a rather boring mini game its great when you are drinking with you're friends lots of laughs and facepalms, but as I said its rather boring.. fun for the first few times you play it then it gets very lame cus you only get one move to putt you ahead.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

yeah there's only five tracks but the more i talk about this game the more people i see have it
just found out a buddy of mine has it too so i got at least another player, just have to figure out a day and time to get a good turn out

Dominator94
Level 2: My Street Resident

Post by Dominator94 »

I got this game. I be up to playing if you posted what time and date.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i was only interested in doing the racing

Sunday maybe good

I'm in cst zone

what time on Sunday might you play and you do need a specific dns address to play