24th Weekly Sunday Game: Midnight Club 3 (5/8/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

24th Weekly Sunday Game: Midnight Club 3 (5/8/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

There was a tie between Star Wars Battlefront, Cold Winter, and Midnight Club 3 in the poll. We haven't played Midnight Club 3 in a much longer time so made that the game for Sunday. Actually don't think we have ever played that game together so this will be fun.

Our 24th weekly Sunday night game on 5/8/11 is Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (or Remix version).

For more info about our new Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 5/8/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7). If you are confused by what time that is in your time zone, look at the clock in my signature. The game starts when it shows 6:30pm on it.

We will play this game through the game's online servers. Someone can try hosting or we can try joining someone's game. Regardless of what happens we should post back in the thread with the name of the game server we all join.

Also, make sure you adjust your gmt time zone clocks due to the change to day lights saving time. Read about the news posts about that here:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... f=35&t=426

Don't Forget! Vote in the Poll for which game will be played 2 weeks from now on 5/15/2011!

The poll for the Sunday weekly game on 5/15/11 has its own separate thread which is located here:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=6&t=491

I really want to try making this game since we rarely play this game, but I do have finals, so I am not sure if I can make it.

hojnikb
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: hojnikb

Re: 24th Weekly Sunday Game: Midnight Club 3 (5/8/11)

Post by hojnikb »

Great game.Well i would love to play with you guys but since you guys are in gmt -7 and im in gtm +1 that would mean i would have to play with you guys in 3.30 at night :mrgreen:

anyway nice to see people still playing online on ps2.
|PS2 Slim SCPH-70004|8MB Memory card|Lots of games ;)|
Time here in Slovenia ;)
(gmt+2)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea its a big time zone difference. I am pretty sure midnight club 3 isn't cross region compatible though, meaning PAL and Noth American gamers cant play online together through the server. Sometimes when you lan tunnel (use xlink kai) a game like that it can be cross region through that method still though. If you had xlink kai setup we could try LAN tunneling it with xlink kai.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

For anyone else that is going to try to make this game tonight, I wanted to let yoiu know that I won't be able to make it. Have to deal with finals, so sorry.