Second Sight

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Second Sight

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Just saw this article on Destructoid talking about this game and it's development history. Thought it was pretty interesting:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-story-of ... 4181.phtml

I've owned this game for several years but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. It was made by Free Radical, now known as Crytek UK, who made the Timesplitters series.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Second Sight

Post by Mytho »

Nice article, and a fantastic game to boot.

I bought Second Sight shortly after it came out on the basis that it was a Free Radical game. I had a great time trying to piece together what had happened to John Vatic. I was also happy to see that the game doesn't try to impose stealth upon you. The player is free to make the choice to be stealthy, or smack some guards into the wall. I really hate forced stealth sections in games where you can easily bust shit up.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Viscosity
site admin

Re: Second Sight

Post by Viscosity »

Its interesting they mention a Prototype vs. Infamous thing. I enjoyed infamous but they seem kind of biased
Contrasting the two games, it is very obvious that Prototype is better than inFAMOUS, and anybody who disagrees is a despicable moron who doesn't know anything about videogames and should probably just die.
Back on topic i don't think i've heard of either game lol. I guess I missed out.