Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I just got this game yesterday and was wondering if anyone else has tried out this fun, different, and funny game.

Who ever are the people that made this game back in 2006, had to of had a blast coming up with the different weapons and game styles.

All the peanut characters are in play through out the game and you can play with a friend in three different dog fighting modes.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Snoopy vs The Red Baron

Post by lazyhoboguy »

This has been on my to buy list for a long time, as I read it was a good game, and it looks like something different. I hope to play it eventually.

Mytho
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

I've also kept an eye out for this game. It does seem to be creeping up a bit in price (around $15-20 for a complete copy) however. I might try it out first before committing to a purchase.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I just recently heard of this game and saw the video and the next day i called up most of the stores that still have ps2 games and i bought it that day. I found a store that had two copies left and one of them had the manual. It did cost $15 and it was worth it. One of the weapons i like, for fun, is the potato gun.

You'll have to reply the same mission a couple of times to get coins and buy stuff, otherwise, everything else is cool so far and some missions are really hard.

I mean... come on, its Snoopy, you're flying around, and you can play two player dog fights with bots.