Share High Scores and Favorite Moments

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Share High Scores and Favorite Moments

Post by chak88 »

A Long time ago I talked about creating this thread but never got around to it. Well now I have in this thread I encourage everyone to share their high scores or favorite moments such as things you have done in games that you consider an achievment. You can share pics of high scores and favorite moments to show off :D if you want.

So let me start I think it is impressive that I scored almost 150k points on The Black Night machine in "Pinball Hall Of Fame" on my first try.

I can't get the image to post with the image code the direct link is http://tinypic.com/r/2yx17x5/8
If you want to see it.

I look forward to seeing your high scores and favorite moments :)

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Share High Scores and Favorite Moments

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Well most of my moments would of been on tribes so that's one of the main things i'll talk about. I have hundreds of favorite moments and one that comes to mind is when i hosted tribes and there was a huge turn out. The thing is is that someone recorded all the matches and i didn't know this until just a couple of months ago so i was surprised and excited to see what they recorded. If anyone would like to see these vidoes that someone, not me, made last summer, first google pmasterbr cristian and click on the one that has tribes in its title and check it out. It was the biggest tribes aa turn out i have helped or seen in years.

arcturusps2
Level 2: My Street Resident

Re: Share High Scores and Favorite Moments

Post by arcturusps2 »

I've forgotten most of the high scores, I've ever got to be honest but there was one time in 2011 or 12 when I got this:http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... /wots2.png on WAY OF THE SAMURAI 2. Didn't know it went over a 100%. I was really just playing the game how I always play WOTS sort of happy go lucky.
(gmt)