What PS2 game to get next?

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: What PS2 game to get next?

Post by Rapth »

You can also check out a place called Play N Trade, if its in your area. They have a TON of rare games, systems, and everything else. They also have PS2 games... Much better condition than shit GameStop. :P
(gmt-7)

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

Yeah, GS never resurfaces games and when they don't work all they do is ship them to some faraway place where they resurface it and ship it to some random store.

Oh, and also, independent game stores usually stock a bunch of older consoles, my local store even had a virtual boy cart in the retro/portable cartridge case.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches

Post by Rapth »

Yea I think Play N Trade had some virtual boy games... Its been awhile since I have been there. I usually purchase my PS2 games from Best Buy, or Amazon. When Game Crazy went out of business, I lost my main retailer.
(gmt-7)

Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

I bought Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm from some Goodwill company about 8 days ago and im still waiting for it. I hate buying games online because I get so anxious and testy when they show up late. I will check my Gamestop but it is only a small building on a strip mall. Last time I went there they had a whole wall of PS2 games and some in a big bin. I don't know what they've got now because the PS3 and Xbox 360 are so big and popular.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

Is black hawk down good online and offline? Or better offline alone?

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Awesom3B wrote:Is black hawk down good online and offline? Or better offline alone?

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Here is some online gameplay footage of Black Hawk Down taken about a year ago. The game is supposedly crippled online due to rampant lag. Unless you can find this game cheap, and you're absolutely curious to try it out, I'd pass.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

Mytho wrote:
Awesom3B wrote:Is black hawk down good online and offline? Or better offline alone?
Here is some online gameplay footage of Black Hawk Down taken about a year ago. The game is supposedly crippled online due to rampant lag. Unless you can find this game cheap, and you're absolutely curious to try it out, I'd pass.
thx for the footage. yeah I think i'll pass.

Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

GRJS came yesterday. If anyone wants to play post a time or pm me. :P
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:I bought Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm from some Goodwill company about 8 days ago and im still waiting for it. I hate buying games online because I get so anxious and testy when they show up late. I will check my Gamestop but it is only a small building on a strip mall. Last time I went there they had a whole wall of PS2 games and some in a big bin. I don't know what they've got now because the PS3 and Xbox 360 are so big and popular.
The PS2 is still popular as a cheap system, lots of people still have them because they are only $99 and have plenty of games.

jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

I'm planning on getting Champions of Norrah, Midnight Club 3, and

The best part about owning a BC ps3 is you can get PS2 games cheap and even play the HDD games (ff11, which is still up).