Should I get this game???

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Should I get this game???

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

I have been wanting to look into brothers in arms (road to hill 30 and earned in blood) but it kinds strikes me as a COD looking series.. Ive heard its more RAW and UN CUT, but anyway what i was wantin to know is how good it is?? if its better than COD?? and if online still works regular server not the xlink or w/e! also conflict vietnam and shellshock nam 67 i know that 1 isnt online but is it good?? ive seen that ppl said it sucked on youtube.. but alot of people dont even know what a good game is anymore. if any1 could help me out itd be appreciated it! thx

hobojoe44
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: [STFU]*hobojoe44

Re: Should I get this game???

Post by hobojoe44 »

numba0nestunna100 wrote:I have been wanting to look into brothers in arms (road to hill 30 and earned in blood) but it kinds strikes me as a COD looking series.. Ive heard its more RAW and UN CUT, but anyway what i was wantin to know is how good it is?? if its better than COD?? and if online still works regular server not the xlink or w/e! also conflict vietnam and shellshock nam 67 i know that 1 isnt online but is it good?? ive seen that ppl said it sucked on youtube.. but alot of people dont even know what a good game is anymore. if any1 could help me out itd be appreciated it! thx
It's not a "COD looking series" because it's not a gun and gun FPS it's tactical on par with say rainbow 6 except higher then that on the realism scale, suppressing fire actually does something to you as well as the AI where it doesn't in 99% of Shooters.
The shooting mechanics in it penalize pray and spraying as by the time your one your third shot it's can be super inaccurate thus forcing you to use the fire and manoeuvre tactics the games was designed around.
numba0nestunna100 wrote: Ive heard its more RAW and UN CUT,
That is because it's a mature rated game with actually good writing and a massive amount of research gone into it (the maps are all real towns in the BIA games). Not some watered down crap pretending to be realistic like almost all teen rated games based on historical events.

Earned in blood as all 10 multiplayer maps from hill 30 plus 10 of it's own, as well as 2 player mini mission co-op online & offline(LAN as well with the Xbox version)
"This is collection of footage from my trip to France of places I came across (Vierville and Foucarville by accident) that were featured in Brothers in Arms. I apologize for the interlacing and muddy quality."

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
numba0nestunna100 wrote:also conflict vietnam and shellshock nam 67 i know that 1 isnt online but is it good?? ive seen that ppl said it sucked on youtube.. but alot of people dont even know what a good game is anymore. if any1 could help me out itd be appreciated it! thx
The only Conflict game with online play (and LAN) is Conflict Global Storm/Terror, different name in different regions but it's the exact same same. It's a pretty solid co-op game but your AI teammates offline aren't too bright.

numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Should I get this game???

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

so in other words B.I.A is a great game.. what about conflict which of the 2 should i get?? im kinda leanin towards B.I.A really.. and the reason i said it "looks like a cod series: is simply cuz of the guns the fps view and it being based on ww2.. anyway im glad to hear its a tactical game rather than run n gun! i dont really like run n guns.. im more into tactical ghost recon 1 and jungle storm open ended maps and planning your tactics against enemies! so thanks for ur input.. i seen B.I.A at gamestop for 5 dollars im gona pick it up within the next week.. and is online still active?? like how many ppl would u say plays it?? and also have u ever played americas army?? i think thats what its called.. its from UBI