what's bobz dns ?

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
chance4x
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: chance4x

what's bobz dns ?

Post by chance4x »

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHATS THE DNS I WANT TO PLAY MK AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Joyje
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: what's bobz dns ?

Post by Joyje »

Bobz dns is very confusing indeed. :( There are 3 different ones on his website but you can only have one primary and one secondary dns per connection setting for your ps2. This means you have to make 3 different settings if all of his dns are suposed to be primary. However if one is suposed to be secondary you only need 2 different bobz settings on your ps2 memorycard which i think is much more likely. The only question left then is which dns is which? :o If you click "ps2 servers" on his website you will get dns1 (wich works for most games) and dns2 (wich works for BF2MC and Tribes) which are either ment to be primary (dns1) and secondary (dns2) but then his 3:rd dns (ps2 dns in upper left corner of the website) is pontless, or both dns1 and dns2 are ment to be primary in different connection settings wich means the 3:rd dns is probably the secondary. However it could also be the other way around (the 3:rd being the primary and dns1 and dns2 both being secondary). I honestly dont know which is which but i guess you could try and see what works and perhaps someone else on this forum could share some more knowledge about this. I would appreciate it! :)
(gmt+1)

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

Joyje wrote:Bobz dns is very confusing indeed. :( There are 3 different ones on his website but you can only have one primary and one secondary dns per connection setting for your ps2. This means you have to make 3 different settings if all of his dns are suposed to be primary. However if one is suposed to be secondary you only need 2 different bobz settings on your ps2 memorycard which i think is much more likely. The only question left then is which dns is which? :o If you click "ps2 servers" on his website you will get dns1 (wich works for most games) and dns2 (wich works for BF2MC and Tribes) which are either ment to be primary (dns1) and secondary (dns2) but then his 3:rd dns (ps2 dns in upper left corner of the website) is pontless, or both dns1 and dns2 are ment to be primary in different connection settings wich means the 3:rd dns is probably the secondary. However it could also be the other way around (the 3:rd being the primary and dns1 and dns2 both being secondary). I honestly dont know which is which but i guess you could try and see what works and perhaps someone else on this forum could share some more knowledge about this. I would appreciate it! :)
ok

Bobz1993
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai username: bobz1993

Post by Bobz1993 »

24.104.226.56 is the only DNS for PS2 I run at this time. Any other ones are outdated.
Specifically supporting Mortal Kombat, Midnight Club 3, All Star Baseball 2005, THPS, Tribes:AA and other games supported by OpenSpy.
To connect use my DNS server, 67.249.158.107

Visit http://bobzent.info for more info.

chance4x

Post by chance4x »

Bobz1993 wrote:24.104.226.56 is the only DNS for PS2 I run at this time. Any other ones are outdated.
thanks man :lol: